There are some great links to some great "couponing" sites that I use daily; and I'll show you how I organize and save as well, I like to keep it EASY. Check out the WELCOME spot to your right to get started

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Laugh and the World laughs with you...

....nothing in your house has UPC's
....you grab a snack out of the pantry your wife proudly tells you how much it cost. "That granola bar was only 4 cents, honey!"
....you can't remember a single birthday, but you know how much you paid for every item in your pantry.
....you have food stashed under your bed, in your closet, or taking over a room in your house.
....your wife flies out of bed at 4am- jumps into her clothes- throws makeup on & styles her hair- just to run to the store for FREE cereal, but she can't seem to wake up every Sunday @ 9 a.m. to get ready for church on time!
.... your kids come home from the neighbors (another PYP'er) and ask why they have all the same toys and snacks that you do!
....your coupons weigh more than your purse.
....your kids introduce you to their friends using your screen name instead of your real name!
....you ask your daughter what she wants for her birthday and she replies, "I dunno. What ya' got coupons for!"
....you gasp at the shopper in line behind you and exclaim, "You should NEVER pay for gum, EVER!"
....you come home from a shopping trip and lay out your groceries on the table with the reciept and your before/after totals circled, take pictures of it, and post it on your blog
....when nobody has to ask who put 27 full-size tubes of name-brand toothpaste in the church donation bin for the needy.
….it's 6:08 AM and you're on your 2nd transaction at Albertsons.
….you reschedule your wedding because that’s the day the Target markdown is 90%.
….'Penny for your Thoughts' is your only source of information.
....you think the zebra at the zoo looks like a bar code.
.…your husband has ever had to ask you to move the cases of toilet paper so he could take a shower.
….you own more tubes of toothpaste than pairs of underwear.
….the local Disaster Preparedness Class instructor asks permission to hold a field trip in your basement.
.…your idea of a "quiet, romantic evening at home" involves scissors and inserts.
….your kids take a 6 ft register receipt to "Show and Tell."
….Betty Crocker makes your list of most admired people.
....you get an adrenaline rush from reading next week’s printable shopping lists.
….you did all your Christmas shopping online…. in February.
….you’ve ever woken up from a nightmare screaming “I lost my Binder!“
....you know what "Guru math" is
....you feel naked without your binder
....men send their wives up to you in the store asking "how did you do that?"
....you no longer write out your own shopping lists, you just print it off right off the site
....you leave the hospital a day early after giving birth because the Quaker sale starts in the morning.
....your daughter's classroom always wins the pizza party for the most boxtops.
....your cashier has to have a manager over-ride the register because you have so many
coupons.

Compiled by PYP members. Feel free to add yours!


I found this on Coupon Gossip!





Here's what the shirt says....

TOP 10 REASONS NOT TO GET BEHIND ME IN LINE

10)I have OCD: Obsessive Coupon Disorder
9) I'm the crazy coupon lady you've heard about. Really.
8) I saved $59.22 on a $60 order. I'm trying to beat my record.
7) If patience isn't your virtue, change lines.
6) I'm protected under the Right-to-Coupon Act.
5) "Price Check"
4) Five separate receipts should do it.
3) I may be slow, but my groceries are free.
2) I have coupons, and I know how to use them.
1) This hobby is paying for my next cruise!

CLASSIC! ROFL!
Yeah, you know what I mean, if you're like me, you'll laugh and laugh, if you're not a couponer yet, you wont know what the heck we're talking about... Keep reading and you will learn!

This is a T-Shirt from RefundCents.com. It's a website for deals/rebates/and out of control couponers.... Check this link out; I'm not in agreement with hoarding; building up a food storage slowly is great; but I don't think it's fair or nice or in the least bit considerate to buy up everything so you have years and years of supply while other shoppers or couponers don't get a chance. I mean "enough is a feast." I think it's unfair and a lot selfish to take oppurtunities from others.... but I'll get off my podium here; you decide....I don't want to offend; but Geez!!!

I'm not a member, it requires a subscription.... but this shirt in on there was halarious.....anyone else a member? Is there any more info on this site than what we can get for free off blogs everywhere else?

They do have a pretty cool coupon organizer that I'm considering though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Utah, United States
I love to cook, it's how I de-stress; most people don't understand it but they love to taste test! I turn on some great tunes, and get to baking. Here's my family blog, come see what we're up to at http://kelleybroadbent.blogspot.com/ I'm also big into couponing and can help you save a lot of money here: http://savingsanityandcents.blogspot.com/ Thanks for visiting my little corner of the Web :)