There are some great links to some great "couponing" sites that I use daily; and I'll show you how I organize and save as well, I like to keep it EASY. Check out the WELCOME spot to your right to get started

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Too much fun!


Had a couple of killer trips these last few days at Walgreens, Albertson's and Target, then Red Robin! I usually don't go to so many stores but I had errands to run and needed things from each store, so I decided to see what I could get as far as deals go as well.....

Here's the Walgreens finds:
I found a TON of candy marked down, bags for 1.19, King Size Hershey for .25, Wrigley’s gum and Rice Krispie treats marked way down. (Which I had coupons for, and Twizzlers too!) I got two bags grocery bags full of candy for fun, some dark chocolate bars for baking; and some lunch snack items for 75% off to free when I added coupons to them:



Big bags of Twizzlers marked down to .70 each
Got 3 bags
Coupon for $1 off 3
They were .37 each
King size Hershey Bars 8 @ .25 each, 2 King Size Symphony Bars @ .50 each
Had 3 "$1.00 off 2" King Size Hershey Bar coupons
Bought $3.00 worth of bars
With coupons got all 10 bars for free!

Wrigley's Gum buy one get one free coupon
Plus got a $1 RR for these
Trident:
2 $1.00 off 2 coupons
.77 per pack store sale
Bought 2 and made .66!

Carefree Ultra Protection Pantyliner $1.99, Earn a $1.99 RR when you buy on
Use $1/1 printable coupon or from 8/30 SS insert
FREE plus $0.99 in overage after coupon and register reward - Monthlong deal!

Ice Cream pints
By $10 get $2.00 off your next order
Bought 4 $3 pints of the sinful stuff which brought me to $12.00 total
Had 4 $2.00-$1.50 off coupons
Took it down tht total down to $4.50
got these for $1.00 to $1.50 each
Plus $2.00 to spend OYNO
That's like getting two for free!

I also got 4 boxes of Cheerios (big boxes!)
$1.99 each store sale, $8 total
4 Coupons for $1.00 - $1.5o off one
$3.50 total
.49-.99 each!
I spent $40.55 (had to get some items not on sale and no coupons Ak! )
I got $5 RR (register rewards) to spend on my next order and saved $79.12!

That's a 66% savings with $6 to spend next time....
If I took out all the stuff I needed with NO coupons and just add up the savings for the sale/couponed items I spent $18.20 and saved $79.12. That's a 82% savings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Utah, United States
I love to cook, it's how I de-stress; most people don't understand it but they love to taste test! I turn on some great tunes, and get to baking. Here's my family blog, come see what we're up to at http://kelleybroadbent.blogspot.com/ I'm also big into couponing and can help you save a lot of money here: http://savingsanityandcents.blogspot.com/ Thanks for visiting my little corner of the Web :)