There are some great links to some great "couponing" sites that I use daily; and I'll show you how I organize and save as well, I like to keep it EASY. Check out the WELCOME spot to your right to get started

Monday, September 14, 2009

Albertson's Deal!


Albertsons has a great deal on Campbell's Tomato or Chicken Noodle Soup.

If you buy $15 worth of Campbell's or Pepperidge Farm products from 9/11/09 - 9/26/09, you will earn a $5 Catalina, good for your next order.

I bought 30 cans of soup for $15 and got $5 back, making them 3/$1.

But! Here's the math with the coupons that came out from yesterday, doublers and the Catalina:




Campbell's Chicken Noodle or Tomato Soup $.50 each
Buy 30 Cans, Earn a $5 Catalina
Use (7) Campbell's Condensed Soups $.40/4 coupons from 9/13 insert
Use 3 Albertson's Doublers
Final Price OOP: $11.00
Final Price When factoring $5 Catalina:
$6.00 for 30 cans or $.20 each !

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Utah, United States
I love to cook, it's how I de-stress; most people don't understand it but they love to taste test! I turn on some great tunes, and get to baking. Here's my family blog, come see what we're up to at http://kelleybroadbent.blogspot.com/ I'm also big into couponing and can help you save a lot of money here: http://savingsanityandcents.blogspot.com/ Thanks for visiting my little corner of the Web :)