There are some great links to some great "couponing" sites that I use daily; and I'll show you how I organize and save as well, I like to keep it EASY. Check out the WELCOME spot to your right to get started

Friday, July 24, 2009

Deal Example

Albertson's Deals!



Here's what I stocked up on:
Hamburger!! From the butcher block 1.88/lb



I got 20 lbs. Now we're good for awhile.
I got a coupon for a pint of Starbucks Ice cream
for free from a free sample mailer coupon
- $4.19 Value
1 package Mento's gum for Free, on sale for $1, had $1/1 coupon.
My Layton Albertson's only had the spearmint flavor - ICK.
Or I would have stocked up more, I have 8 of those coupons.
Got 5 Crayola 24 Ct Crayons for $1
2 Bags of Cinnamon Bears - $2.oo each
- no coupon, just a wicked craving on my part
for the record those have been on sale for $1 each before;
That's when I stock up

I had a $10 and $2 off your next order Catilina from a previous transaction,
So all that ground beef turned out to be 1.28 a pound by just using those two coupons.
All of the above including 20lbs of ground beef for 35.47.
I saved 61.62 this time.
That's 64% off my order with sales and coupons.
Or as I like to think of it; I spent 36% of what most people do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Utah, United States
I love to cook, it's how I de-stress; most people don't understand it but they love to taste test! I turn on some great tunes, and get to baking. Here's my family blog, come see what we're up to at http://kelleybroadbent.blogspot.com/ I'm also big into couponing and can help you save a lot of money here: http://savingsanityandcents.blogspot.com/ Thanks for visiting my little corner of the Web :)