There are some great links to some great "couponing" sites that I use daily; and I'll show you how I organize and save as well, I like to keep it EASY. Check out the WELCOME spot to your right to get started

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Deal Example



I was bored tonight so I figured I'd head out to Albie's for some cheap stuff... I forgot to take a pic of my receipt but here's the breakdown.....
I went because of a $3 off any $10 purchase of specialty items. I got $6 off my order from this promo.

Cherries and Plums were on sale at .98 a pound. 3 day special sale. Got 3.5 lbs total
Ranch packets were .99 - we're addicted to Ranch dip
Grill Mates were .50 with $1/1 coupon
Zataran's were .50 each with $1/2 coupon
2pkgs of Bagel bites 1.50 each with $1/2 coupon - don't judge I have a teenager.
Rhodes warm and serve rolls $1.69each with $1/1 coupons
10 lbs of C&H sugar for 4.25 with .65/2 coupon
Got 3 4pkgs of Angel soft bath tissue 1.75 each and
3 Sparkle paper towels .70 each
But! I had 3 coupons for $2 off one off when you buy 1 of each of these, so take of $6 total, and all six items were $1.35 or .22 each.
The rest of the items were store prices
So all of this for $21.19!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Utah, United States
I love to cook, it's how I de-stress; most people don't understand it but they love to taste test! I turn on some great tunes, and get to baking. Here's my family blog, come see what we're up to at http://kelleybroadbent.blogspot.com/ I'm also big into couponing and can help you save a lot of money here: http://savingsanityandcents.blogspot.com/ Thanks for visiting my little corner of the Web :)