There are some great links to some great "couponing" sites that I use daily; and I'll show you how I organize and save as well, I like to keep it EASY. Check out the WELCOME spot to your right to get started

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Deal Example



Albertson's promo Spend $30 on participating items get $15 OYNO through today only!


So I did! Here's 2 transactions from today:










These items were in the promo that weren't GONE yet!
I wanted 18 jars of Ragu but it was not to be so I am stuck with junk food again:


All items here came to $31 with store savings
Used
6 -.60/1 Chex Bars coupons
Doubled 2 with Doublers
4 - .50/1 Cookie Crisp coupons
2 - .50/2 Gusher's Coupons




$24.09 total Saved 57%
Got a $15 Catalina I rolled over here:



Next Transaction used two doublers, the $15 ONYO Catilina and had $1/1 for each item
except syrup and 3 sauces - Store sale only



Saved 70% on this order. The nice thing here was all of the items were on a store sale. I son't buy Rhodes or Tyson or Barber items unless they're at least reduced $2 off each. They all were, so I added my $1/1 coupons to that and got these items at $3 off the original prices or better with my 2 doublers. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Utah, United States
I love to cook, it's how I de-stress; most people don't understand it but they love to taste test! I turn on some great tunes, and get to baking. Here's my family blog, come see what we're up to at http://kelleybroadbent.blogspot.com/ I'm also big into couponing and can help you save a lot of money here: http://savingsanityandcents.blogspot.com/ Thanks for visiting my little corner of the Web :)