There are some great links to some great "couponing" sites that I use daily; and I'll show you how I organize and save as well, I like to keep it EASY. Check out the WELCOME spot to your right to get started

Tuesday, July 6, 2010


Go Deal Go   is a great new website that has a deal a day at 50% or more off a different place every day!


My favorites have been Nielsen's ftozen custard and Cutler's sandwiches and cookies!. You can usually buy as many certificates as you'd like, usually you buy a $5 a certificate worth $10, buy as many as you'd like.
These don't work like cash so you must use all of the certificate at once. The have Davis and Weber county deals, and Salt Lake is coming soon.
Sign up today for their daily email, or check back daily. When you purchase you can choose a venue to support; my mom's school, Cook Elementary, is sponsoring these deals and could use your help if you don't see a school around you from the list. Pay by credit or debit card and print your certificates right from the website.
Enjoy the daily deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Utah, United States
I love to cook, it's how I de-stress; most people don't understand it but they love to taste test! I turn on some great tunes, and get to baking. Here's my family blog, come see what we're up to at http://kelleybroadbent.blogspot.com/ I'm also big into couponing and can help you save a lot of money here: http://savingsanityandcents.blogspot.com/ Thanks for visiting my little corner of the Web :)